From the time our company was founded, we have continually grown and adapted to meet the unique needs of our customers. However, we have only been able to do so thanks to the team of dedicated drivers who work so hard every single day. We invite you to become part of that team whether you are an experienced driver or you have never sat behind the wheel of a big rig.
There are also excellent opportunities for experienced truck drivers at C.R. England:
• Solo Truck Drivers
• Team Truck Drivers
• Intermodal Drivers
• Dedicated Positions
• Regional Truck Drivers
• OTR Truck Driving Jobs
• Driver Trainers and Mentors
• CDL School Instructors
• Local Truck Driving Jobs
• Commercial Truck Driving
In addition to long-haul trucking, we also have a growing Dedicated division offering more of our drivers the opportunity to enjoy a stable income and more home time. We expect our dedicated routes to continue growing in the years to come. Additionally, we have Regional and Intermodal positions. Be sure to ask about these opportunities when you apply with C.R. England.
WE NEED DRIVERS NOW
The U.S. is in the midst of a significant shortage of qualified CDL drivers. That shortage will only get worse if the industry cannot hire and train enough new drivers to account for a growing economy and the current pace of retirements. We are doing our part by making driving opportunities available to as many people as possible. Right now, we are in need of:
• Student Drivers – As we said, we run our own training school, Premier Truck Driving School and we also work with leading CDL training companies around the country to provide student drivers with the training they need to earn their licenses. We are looking for career-minded individuals ready to go to school and get to work.
• Inexperienced Drivers – You might be someone who already possesses a CDL license but has not been able to find a job due to lack of experience. We are looking for drivers just like you to enroll in our new driver-training program. This program prepares you to work independently as a C.R. England company driver.
• Experienced Drivers – We are always looking for experienced drivers who want to work for one of the best companies in the business. At C.R. England, we have a reputation for providing some of the best equipment in the industry. We provide every driver with a dedicated manager, an assigned tractor, and different driving positions to fit individual needs.
• Owner/Operators – Independent owner/operators have been the backbone of the trucking industry for decades. We value our independent contractors as much as our company drivers. We are interested in speaking with you if you would like to put your equipment to work with us.
Call or Apply Today for More Information!
This truck driving job posted by the American Driver Network
- Company Driver
- Owner Operator
- Student Driver
- Team Drivers
C.R. England, the largest temperature-controlled carrier in the world, is dedicated to providing a comprehensive range of transportation solutions to meet the requirements of a rapidly evolving customer base. As a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, we are driven to maintain our leadership role through time-tested services, technology and processes. Our entrepreneurial culture and values enable us to expand reliable services while keeping our commitments to public safety, social responsibility and financial stability.
C.R. England Quick Facts:
• Headquarters: Salt Lake City, Utah
• Ownership: Family-owned for four generations
• Driver training schools: 5
C.R. England serves its customers through the following business units:
• National – Long haul truckload service
• Mexico – Shipments in and out of Mexico
• Regional – Short haul truckload service positioned in the West, Midwest, and Texas and surrounding areas
• Dedicated – Tailor-made services dedicating trucks and drivers to specific customer needs
• Intermodal - Expedited priority rail service using TempStack refrigerated containers
C.R. England’s wholly owned subsidiary, England Logisticsserves its customers through the following business units:
• Truckload – Truckload full services via dry van, flatbed, and refrigerated shipping
• Less Than Truckload – Domestic, temperature controlled LTL and value priced dry LTL freight shipping solutions
• Global Logistics – International shipping and freight forwarding solutions
• Supply Chain Management – freight management
• England Carrier Services - factoring solutions, fuel discounts, tire discounts, and other services
PRINCIPAL QUALITIES OF C.R. ENGLAND
C.R. England values our professional truck drivers and their safety. Our emphasis is on providing opportunities for drivers to take charge of their lives. We hire qualified individuals with no previous driving experience, as well as experienced drivers, and graduates from other truck driving schools. C.R. England's Premier Truck Driving Schools give individuals new to the industry the ability to obtain their commercial driver licenses.
At C.R. England, customer service is our main focus. We understand the importance of identifying and responding to each customer's unique needs. Our objective is delivering the freight entrusted to us on-time and safely.
As C.R. England grows, so do opportunities for non-driver employees. We are continually seeking experienced, career-minded professionals who are committed to providing high level service to our customers, drivers and independent contractors.
Call or Apply Today for More Information!
C.R. England's Hiring Area
21 Years Old
Base SalaryApply for Information About this Job.
- Rider Program
- 24x7 Dispatch
- Slip Seating
- Take Truck Home
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
Truck Driving Jobs at C.R. England
9 jobs found.
C.R. England – Laramie, WY – Company Driver Job, Owner Operator Job, Student Driver Job, Team Drivers Job – 01/25/2020